Saturday, July 24, 2010

Preggo eggo update.

I have seen lots of other expectant mom bloggers use this format, so I thought I would do the same to let everyone know how things are going.

How Far Along: 26 Weeks! Two weeks away from the third trimester.

How Big is the Baby: According to Babycenter.com, the baby weighs about a pound and two thirds, and is fourteen inches long, which is comparable to the length of an English hothouse cucumber. That means absolutely nothing to me.

Total Weight Gain: Kind of tough to say. I have gained back the weight I lost in the first trimester, so I am back to the weight I was when I got pregnant. So I have either gained fifteen pounds or haven't gained anything. I hate math.

Maternity Clothes: They are the only thing I can wear outside of big t-shirts. I have one pair of regular jeans I can still squeeze in to, but I don't think that is going to last for long.

Stretch Marks: Ugh. Yes, of course. Despite a psychotic lotion regiment, I got a lot of stretch marks when I was pregnant with the Peanut. They have reappeared in all of their red, rippling glory. Sexy.

Sleep: Pretty good. Occasionally I will wake up with bad heartburn, but most of the time I am still sleeping well. I expect this to change in a few weeks; I was up from 3:30 to 6:30 am every morning towards the end of my last pregnancy.

Movement: Yep! I love it. Baby is usually moving when I am still. Another night owl, at least in utero.

Food Cravings: Anything ice cream related.

What I Miss: Flip flops. The edema in my ankles is keeping me from wearing them.

What I’m Looking Forward To: Having the baby! Obvious, I know, but I want to meet the little Pumpkin

Milestones: Almost to the third trimester, and I can say with all confidence after viewing our last ultrasound that it's a ... BOY!

5 comments:

nikki said...

Yay for baby boys!

KellyGrrl said...

Congratulations!!

Salt said...

Awww congratulations on your little boy! That's so great!

michelle said...

woot baby boy :D what will you do in a house full of testosterone? lol

sucks about the stretch marks. i'll probably have horrible ones because my body is like that

Roni Denvil said...

Bankruptcy records
http://officialbankruptcypapers.com/county-bankruptcy-records/
Lowest cost on web and fastest delivery after bankruptcy get copy of official county court Bankruptcy Records, Bankruptcy discharge papers $9.99, bankruptcy creditors listing $19.99, complete bankruptcy file for $29.99.

 
Copyright 2009 I Really Suck at This. Powered by Blogger
Blogger Templates created by Deluxe Templates
Wordpress by Wpthemescreator