Monday, March 29, 2010

I used to be able to think of good titles for these things.

Worst. Blogger. Ever. This blog is looking as dusty as my living room.

I'm still alive. I've been battling some fierce "morning" (all day) sickness and the general tiredness that goes along with being pregnant. Then, last week, I got the flu and was hospitalized for a few days, mainly so I could stay hydrated. I have a feeling this baby is going to be a drama queen/king.

I am home now, and back to work tomorrow. The Peanut continues to grow at an alarming rate and is now crawling all over the damn place, which adds to that general tiredness mentioned above. I am still watching reality television like it's my job, and I'm in full American Idol mode. Firmly on Team Bowersox, might I add. Despite all my personal illness, the Pumpkin seems to be doing well. We are getting close to what I call the "safe zone" as far as miscarrying goes. I lost my first pregnancy around this time in the process a couple of years ago, so I'm still a little nervous.

How have you guys been?

9 comments:

T. The Destructor said...

relieved, now that I know you are alive.

Glad to hear you're feeling better, and hopefully this little one won't give you too much more trouble.

I'm definitely leaning towards adoption at this point. I don't have the stomach (ha) to handle pregnancy. I am in awe of anyone who does it.

Masala Chica said...

I am glad to hear that you are alive but sad that you are not feeling so well. I know it's not any consolation, but you know it gets better.

Lots of positive thoughts to you. Feel ok. Ginger ale always made me feel better . . .

Kiran

Hutch said...

Ok, I seriously just had an email open to see if you were doing ok! Boo to the sicklies, seriously! Glad you're back and I'll keep you in my thoughts til you make it to the safety zone:)

Sadako said...

Aw. Sorry you're not feeling well. *Hugs*

Jane Marie said...

Thank you everyone! I have missed you all, and it was so nice to get caught up on everyone's blog.

I tried to blog a few times this month, the only thing that would come to mind was "I feel sick," or "I'm tired." Not exactly exciting reading.

Tracy said...

So glad you're back! Hope you start feeling better soon. :)

nikki said...

The sickness sucks. But it's a sign that all is well and you aren't miscarrying. Keep it up - the second trimester is right around the corner. That's where the energy is.

Amber said...

Hope you're 100% soon!

Kim said...

That sucks! I'm glad you're feeling somewhat better. At least you're not in the hospital anymore.

 
Copyright 2009 I Really Suck at This. Powered by Blogger
Blogger Templates created by Deluxe Templates
Wordpress by Wpthemescreator