Tuesday, March 30, 2010

Completely and totally awesome.

Ok, everyone. Remember The Intern? Well, as Michael Jackson would say, she's out of my life. A couple of weeks ago she had her last day. Order was restored at work, and I went back to actually liking my job. Everything is awesome.

Little did I know, it was about to get EVEN MORE AWESOME. I arrived at work today to find the office buzzing. I tried to avoid office gossip, so I didn't pay much attention. My butt had barely hit the chair when someone burst through my door.

"Did you hear?"

Uh, no...I didn't.

"The Intern got arrested last night!"

WHAT?

Apparently, last night The Intern was arrested for public intoxication and public indecency. She was urinating on the sidewalk outside a bar.

And my day is made.

5 comments:

KellyGrrl said...

Stumbled across your blog... Love it!

I adore when bad things happen to people I dislike... Puts a little spring in my step...

The Ashes said...

Thats amazing!

Sadako said...

I hate public urination.

I was listening to a Jackson 5 song when I read your blog, too--never can say goodbye.

Cecilia said...

wow...what a piece of work, eh? I'm so glad she got what she deserved :)

I'm also glad to see you back! I was wondering about your health, actually, hoping that you were doing a lot of resting :)

Jane Marie said...

Kelly - Hi! And thank you! Yes, I know it makes me a bad person, but I rejoice in the misery of my enemies.

Ashley - I know! I love it!

Sadako - Me too. Especially when women do it.

Cecilia - She was rather legendary in her ability to suck. And thank you, I am feeling much better, and resting as much as I can!

 
Copyright 2009 I Really Suck at This. Powered by Blogger
Blogger Templates created by Deluxe Templates
Wordpress by Wpthemescreator