Wednesday, March 31, 2010

And I pity any girl who isn't me today...

So last month, I asked Tracy from Tracy on the Cheap if she would put together an affordable maternity look that I could wear to work. Tracy has the best taste, and she is great at finding deals. Plus, she's a mom, so she knows what works when you're waddling instead of walking.

Tracy posted the look right around the time I started feeling awful, so I never showed off the adorable outfit she put together for me. Please go over and check it out, and while you're at it, follow Tracy's blog!

Spring, baby!

2 comments:

Tracy said...

You are too sweet! I loved putting that look together, it's one of my favorites!
And we mom's have to stick together and keep each other stylish...yesterday I'm proud to say I looked uber cute while changing an explosive dirty diaper in a dirt lot next to a Sonic in the middle of nowhere Texas. Classy!

T. The Destructor said...

That was, the CUTEST maternity outfit ever! Tracy should have her own show. Like 'What Not to Wear", only for those will a little one on the way. Like, 'PG with Style" or something. I would wear that outfit NOW, and you know I'm not pregnant LOL. So Cute!

 
Copyright 2009 I Really Suck at This. Powered by Blogger
Blogger Templates created by Deluxe Templates
Wordpress by Wpthemescreator