Monday, January 11, 2010

I love cupcakes.

I wanted to be sure to thank Michelle for this sweet (ahahaha) award:



Directions are as follows:

1. list 10 things that make me happy, and do at least one today
2. tag 10 bloggers that brighten my day
3. link back to my awarder

So the ten things that make me happy are:

1. The Hubs
2. The Peanut
3. Vitamin Water!
4. Talking to my mom
5. Hanging out with The Bestie
6. Crocheting
7. Clearance rack shopping
8. Jersey Shore
9. Nostalgia blogs - especially book blogs!
10. Getting under the covers with a good book

If you are on my blogroll, consider yourself a recipient of this award. All of the blogs I read make me smile, laugh, or cry every day!

5 comments:

T. The Destructor said...

Wow, I think except for #s 1 and 2 (due to me being trapped in singledom for all eternity) My list pretty much mirrors yours. I love Cape May, it's my favorite little weekend vacation spot. :)

nikki said...

Duuuuuude. Thanks.

I desperately need to update my blogroll. Consider yourself on mine.

Sadako said...

Congrats, you rock!

perfectlycursedlife said...

CLEARANCE RACK SHOPPING!!!!!! It's the best!

I Really Suck At This said...

PCL - OMG I love the clearance rack! I spent $35 at Target and got a pair of jeans, three shirts, new flats, and a pair of socks - ALL FROM THE CLEARANCE RACK!

 
Copyright 2009 I Really Suck at This. Powered by Blogger
Blogger Templates created by Deluxe Templates
Wordpress by Wpthemescreator