Monday, December 21, 2009

Yadda yadda yadda.

Today, I took my nephew to see The Princess and the Frog, because when it becomes to being an aunt, I am kind of a BAMF.

The movie was ok. I thought it was kind of...I dunno, weird maybe? that they finally have an African-American Disney Princess, and she spends most of the movie as a frog. It was fairly enjoyable, though, and Nephew loved it, which was the point of the whole thing.

Afterward, I had to go to Target, which I have officially renamed The Seventh Circle of Hell due to the ridiculous amount of people there. And of course, I was just there to get some tampons, but I got sucked into buying other things, because that's what Target/TSCOH does to you. I had to buy a Baby's First Christmas ornament for Peanut so I would not be a Bad Mom, and I still needed to gifts for my in-laws...$60 later I was out the door. Those were some expensive tampons.

Now that that mess is over, I really need to do the dishes and clean. However, I would really rather just sit in the recliner and crochet. That's all I want for Christmas, damn it.

2 comments:

michelle said...

lol i think i'd have to make walmart the 7th circle of hell. those damn cheap prices are so hard to pass up. at least you still got what you needed at target :)

I Really Suck At This said...

Oh I agree. Target is only that bad at Christmas. Walmart is the seventh circle of hell ALL THE TIME!

 
Copyright 2009 I Really Suck at This. Powered by Blogger
Blogger Templates created by Deluxe Templates
Wordpress by Wpthemescreator