Wednesday, December 9, 2009

I Really Suck at This

Yeah, I've done this before. I've even maintained a blog for an extended period of time. But they all seem to fall by the wayside. After some deep analysis and self-reflection, I've figured out why.

I am a bad blogger. I suck at blogging. I don't always post regularly, I forget to respond to emails, and I don't keep up with my comments.

I am a bad member of the blogging community. I'll read your blog, but I won't remember to comment on it. I'll join blogging communities and not contribute anything to them. I'll set up a Twitter account and forget to update it.

Why am I starting a blog all over again? Despite all of my shortcomings in regards to blogging, there's something inside that needs to come out. I need to write, even if it is just about the mundane details of my life. And they are mundane. Brace yourself.

So here I am: a wife, a mom, and a horrible blogger.

No comments:

 
Copyright 2009 I Really Suck at This. Powered by Blogger
Blogger Templates created by Deluxe Templates
Wordpress by Wpthemescreator