Wednesday, December 16, 2009

Here Comes Treble.

So I'm pretty much obsessed with The Sing Off. It's like Glee and Clash of the Choirs had a baby. A baby made of awesome.

This show has the following things which make it awesome:
  • A cappella groups. Yes, I was in one. Don't hate.
  • BEN FREAKING FOLDS! Do I really need to explain this? If you only know him as the guy who sang "Brick," go repent of your sins and then get yourself a-downloading some of his music.
  • Shawn Stockman. Motownphilly back again. Not too hard, not too soft.
  • OMG NICK LACHEY I WANT TO TONGUE KISS HIM AND SMELL HIS NECK. Ahem.

So yeah, this show is pretty much a hug from Jesus. My favorite group is Nota. I have watched this clip about eight times today.

Tomorrow night while you're waiting for Jersey Shore to come on, get online and get caught up on The Sing Off. And set your DVR for Monday night so you can watch the finale!

3 comments:

Steph said...

Never heard of, but Ben Folds is a great selling point!

I Really Suck At This said...

He's the perfect judge for a musical competition...he gives actual feedback that means something. And he's so cute with his glasses :)

michelle said...

ugh i meant to watch this at some point. i can't believe it's ending already. i'll be on youtube all night now lol

 
Copyright 2009 I Really Suck at This. Powered by Blogger
Blogger Templates created by Deluxe Templates
Wordpress by Wpthemescreator