Tuesday, December 22, 2009

And I also type 85 words per minute.

Ok, for real.

Sometimes the Hubs is a giant douche.

Love him. But at the moment? 100% douche.

Although his occasional bouts of douchiness do piss me off, they give me an opportunity to exercise one of my greatest skills. Listed on my resume between "proficient in Microsoft Office" and "experienced grant writer" is probably my greatest skill: "excellent at holding a grudge against husband well past the appropriate time."

I don't really remember what he got all pissy about (something about taking out the trash?), but all I know is EFF HIM I AM SLEEPING ON THE COUCH WAKE YOUR OWN SELF UP FOR WORK JERKOFF.

I also may clean the kitchen and take out the trash just to show him how much better I am than him at being a responsible adult and also life in general because I am awesome and he sucks.

DID YOU HEAR THAT? I AM AWESOME AND YOU SUCK.

This grudge will last until sometime tomorrow when the Hubs will look at me and say, "Really? You're still mad about that?" and then I will feel kind of stupid. Because honestly?

I am kind of being a douche.

4 comments:

michelle said...

lol i think you are both allowed to be douchebags every now and again. and you get to kiss and makeup tomorrow :)

Thao said...

Haha, I do the don't wake him up the next morning for work thing too. I think you're a genius.

Shannon SVH said...

I also may clean the kitchen and take out the trash just to show him how much better I am than him at being a responsible adult and also life in general because I am awesome and he sucks.

This is definitely something I do to my own husband from time to time. As a matter of fact, I just took out the trash yesterday because he failed to do it the night before.

I Really Suck At This said...

Shannon, the trash is a huge issue at our house. We've agreed that it's his job, yet he is never in a big hurry to actually DO IT. Drives me crazy!

 
Copyright 2009 I Really Suck at This. Powered by Blogger
Blogger Templates created by Deluxe Templates
Wordpress by Wpthemescreator